Well I'll be ...........

on Friday, August 29, 2008

Photobucket

Boy, oh boy the Republicans are mighty clever. Why am I not surprised that Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin was just name new VP candidate for the Republican ticket. Ahh the trickery. So here you go to all of you die hard feminist who were two steps away from falling into a mental seizure if you dared entertain the thought of voting for Barack Obama. I swear is it that hard to open your mind for just a moment. Forget black, white, man or woman...stimulate your mind people.

Anyway just put on your seat belts because the ride has just begun......

Stay tune for more frivolity from the Republicans and more witless thinking from our great American people..... I love it and you better believe THEY love it!

*peace, love and green hairgrease*

7 comments:

Don said...

Green hair grease....too funny.

I really have to wonder if McCain took time to get to know Sarah Palin before he selected her. Feminist or not, Joe Biden will eat her for breakfast. Not too mention her inexperience.

Attorneymom said...

Missrook, I did not know you had a blog. I have add you to my Fav roll. Thanks for your support. I look forward to your comments. LOL.

Don said...

@ attorneymom: yeah, she's over here all quiet and stuff.

missrook said...

LOL yeah I try to lay low and put my two cents out there ONLY when necessary. :)

Don said...

I've been reading your comments over @ Character Corner, and I too am disgusted by the things Rudy G. spoke concerning Obama.

That was some weak ish on his part. Seriously.

missrook said...

It was a clown show last night and I was literally nauseated.

Strongblkwmn said...

Between McCain, Palin, the dude from Law and Order and Guiliani I am in a permanent state of disgust with the republican party. It amazes me that they can stand in front of a room of screaming idiots cheering them on and let such crap roll off their tongues is both hideous and scary.