Sorry...

on Thursday, September 4, 2008

Photobucket


  • ...being a woman is not enuff
  • ...being a hottie want cut it
  • ...being a grandmother mother with a special needs child is not a plausible platform

Let's take a moment to highlight some of Mrs. Palin's fine words:

  • Pray for our military men and women who are striving to do what is right. Also, for this country, that our leaders, our national leaders, are sending [U.S. soldiers] out on a task that is from God. That’s what we have to make sure that we’re praying for, that there is a plan and that that plan is God’s plan. WHAT?! How dare you try and pimp my Jesus!

How about March 2007,

  • I haven’t really focused much on the war in Iraq. I heard on the news about the new deployments, and while I support our president, Condoleezza Rice and the administration, I want to know that we have an exit plan in place. Oh really, huh?

OR

  • Palin told graduating students of the church's School of Ministry, "What I need to do is strike a deal with you guys." As they preached the love of Jesus throughout Alaska, she said, she'd work to implement God's will from the governor's office, including creating jobs by building a pipeline to bring North Slope natural gas to North American markets.
    "God's will has to be done in unifying people and companies to get that gas line built, so pray for that," she said. God's will, huh?

SORRY.... you can't pee on my head and tell me it's raining.
*eyes rolling*

AND just to tickle my insides.....Say Word Video below:


1 comments:

Don said...

....and she can't pour syrup on top of ish and tell me they are pancakes either.

I saw that Jon Stewart video on another site and it had me rolling. The GOP party is full of ish, isn't it.

SMH @ McCain and his maverick bull ish, knowing it's more of the same....