Say Word Video: "Our" US of A

on Thursday, October 16, 2008

I often wonder about those who claim to be "Christians" and to love God. I don't know of a Jesus of hate and division. I often wonder if people read. Because the Jesus I read about is of love and peace. Love, the most misconstrued word there is. I really wish people knew and genuinely understood the true meaning of that word. You know, I really want to be angry about the same ignorant mentality that exists today, and to be honest I somewhat am. But I'm more sad and disappointed. Yet, there is still peace within. I will never take my eye off the prize. I will never allow the hatred of others to force me to spew the same. Despite the bad, there is good. Despite hate, there is love. Despite darkness, there is sunshine. I love life and all that it brings. And instead of focusing on the bad things I can't change, I will focus on the things I can change. It's easy to say what should or shouldn't be, but ask yourself what are you doing to make things better? If you don't have an answer, you may just be one of the ones making it worse??? Ya dig.

0 comments: