Say Word Video: 7 yr old Steals Grandma's Whip

on Friday, May 2, 2008

Wow, here's another interesting video. However, it has the exact opposite effect of yesterday's post. I can't even bring myself to attempt to summarize this shamefulness, the title says most of it and his responses say so much more... My first reaction was, I would tear his little tail up (in the words of my mother)! However, some bigger questions exist, "Who failed this young child? When did they fail him, he's only 7? AND is it too late? Is he doomed to be yet another statistic of our beautiful, young black men??

I pray not.

10 comments:

Attorneymom said...

I am afraid to click on the video. It may make me depress. Sigh.

SheCodes said...

That is unspeakable!! I think that the child should be removed from the home and put under watched care.

Clearly he has not been taught any morals. And if he has been taught morals, then maybe being removed from grandma will teach him that there are consequences for his actions.

He looks like big trouble down the road. No conscience. SMH.

Don said...

oh, he's DEFINITELY headed for the joint. no question about that. lol @ no video games for a weekend. he even walks like he is headed to "chow."

missrook said...

See Don, you ain't even right! LOL

Don said...

did you see how he kept turning away from the camera, like he didn't want to hear that mess or his face to be seen...

that's convicted felony action. LOL.

Don said...

just wanted to let you know that i think you are awesome. of course i don't have to tell you why i feel this way.

missrook said...

Awwwwwww come on now...how are you going to leave a comment like that w/o elaborating!???

Don said...

do you REALLY want to know? seriously...

missrook said...

???????????????? uhhhhhh yeah! OR better yet, leave it to my imagination and I'll figure it out in due time :)

Eb the Celeb said...

the part that got me was when he said "me and my friends just wanted to do some hoodrat stuff"

What? SMH that this is what are kids are wanting to do with their time "hoodrat stuff"