Think About It: Inspiration

on Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Photobucket



Isn't it funny how the smallest thing or unexpected person can be so inspiring? To be inspired...hmmm...feels good just thinking about it. Life can be so good. Yeah I know, sometimes it doesn't seem that way but it is.

To be inspired is such an experience in itself. It's like sitting on a beach waiting for the sun to set. That immediate emotion you feel as you begin to see the first sign of that fiery orange that seemingly careens against the waters. Your eyes intertwine with the rays, your mind only focused on that very moment, the calmness in your spirit, the freeness of your soul...pure inspiration, right? ......Maybe it's just me ;)

I love it. I love life. And the simplest things inspire me and make me appreciate everything life gives me.

It's like:

...sitting in the park with my daughter and watching her play so freely and innocently,

...the way the wind flows through the grass and gracefully dances with the trees,

...the way your smile reaches out and tickles my heart,

...the way your words speak to an unreachable place in my mind,

...the way a stranger knows me without knowing me.

It's .... loving like you've never been hurt before.

To friends, foe, lovers, strangers....thank you for inspiring me......

3 comments:

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Don't you just love to be inspired? The most inspirational places for me are the beach and the park. It's nothing like listening to the waves or just watching people go by in the park.

Very nice blog. :-)

missrook said...

Yeah I love just sitting back and watching people enjoy each other at the park or at dinner. It's really the simple things.

Thanks for stopping by, brown girlgumbo.

Don said...

Beautiful post. I agree with how inspiration and the ones who inspire are a wonderful gift. It really is the simple things in life which mean the most. So true.

email me: minusthebarsblog @ yahoo.com so i can send you an invite if you ever want to go back and read some old minus the bars or deeper and deeper archives.