Note to Self: Procrastination is .....

on Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Photobucket


Procrastination is a mugg.
Why do I procrastinate?
Help me, sweet Jesus!!

What should I be doing RIGHT now?

  • Washing dishes....I did get the water going, put the nice bubbles in, but......
  • Finishing a paper....I said I would do it last night but......
  • Tackling the file of papers sitting to my left.....eh...
  • Completing the remaining things on my to-do list for today.....I am for real in 30 mins....
  • Writing a to-do list for tomorrow to remind me of things I didn't do today.....maybe later....

Note to self: get yo' ish together!

Self to note: I am for real-real.

12 comments:

Don said...

hey missrook,

i think we all procrastinate to a certain extent. i know i do. but it doesn't that mean the work will go undone, it simply means that we will end up having to perform the work all at one time. that's all.

Don said...

*calmly checks watch*


okay, i'll be back later.

missrook said...

WHATEVER!!!!!! LOL

I'm trying here..I'm running a tight ship right now!!

Thanks for the pleasant reminder :)

Don said...

You're welcome, and handle your business. I will always check for your blog post. And leave another pleasant reminder, if I have to.

Don said...

wow @ me being away for a week and I come back to find out that you too have been MIA.

SMH.

missrook said...

LOL I know, trifling right. I was actually glad to see you had taken a break. :o I just knew I would be up and running before you but......

Amongst my work and other chaos, I've lost my groove. Just for this though, I'm gonna have to post tonight! LOL

Don said...

Oh, look who decided to show up. LOL. I'm only kidding with you - I understand how @ times life calls for more. I do miss you though, your genuine demeanor.

I'll check back before I go to sleep tonite. *hug*

Don said...

Missrook??? LOL.

Don said...

Day 12....

Don said...

Day 13...

missrook said...

SHUT UP DON!!! LOL Its the weekend and I'm on it! THe funny thing is I have about 5 post that are half finished! LOL ...I keep getting interrupted or falling asleep!

Don said...

wow @ i just knew you had posted something.

oh, i see what's up now. missrook has fallen in love. bless her heart. LOL.